How to set up a CNC Lathe.Installation and commissioning of lathe machine.Foundation and Levelling.
- Machine Inspection
- Machine Placement
As per layout drawing make drill hole.Place the foundation bolt and apply concrete.Make sure that bolts have set hard in concrete.Place the machine leveling plates.
Note:(If Drill holes are without proper marking then don’t apply concrete.Because the machine hole and bolt may not matched. Concrete should apply to bolts after machine is placed and levelled.)
Check the machine for any damage.Clean the rust prevention coating by using kerosene.Lubricate the machine surface.
Using machine anchoring rod lift the machine and move to foundation site.Lower it to suitable position.Place the machine on leveling plates.Assemble with foundation bolt and clamp it.
Use leveling bridges or spirit level for leveling.Place the spirit level on machine.Check the level of both long and cross of machine.Loosen all the nut foundation bolt.Use the machine leveling bolt for leveling .This bolt may be with machine or leveling plates according to different machine.
The leveling accuracy should be 0.02mm per meter.
Tightened the foundation bolt carefully.
Run the machine main spindle or chuck for two hours before grouting.Recheck and adjust the level if necessary.
Check machine level and foundation bolt before grouting.Fill the gap between the machine base and ground with cement grout.leave for 24-30 hours.Recheck the level before operating.
Click Here for more details.
CNC lathe Machine Operation & Manitenence
- Basic of CNC programming | Basic program writing
- CNC facing program
- CNC machining process flow chart | Lathe machine flow chart
- CNC Programming for Turning | Turning program for Beginners
- CNC program for taper turning pdf
- CNC lathe grooving program | CNC Programming For Beginners
- Radius program in CNC | CNC Lathe Programming
- CNC turning cycle program
- CNC facing cycle program
- CNC machine operator daily checklist
- How do you troubleshoot a Hydraulic system | Hydraulic pump troubleshooting guide of CNC machine
- CNC machine maintenance checklist
- Safety rules in machine shop | CNC machine shop safety
- Total productive maintenance meaning
- Lathe machine block diagram,CNC lathe
- CNC Lathe machine-Operation & Maintenance
- Machine shop
- Tool box | Hand Tools for machine shop.
- CNC Lathe | Operation & Maintenance of CNC lathe
- Hydraulic system | Hydraulic system components & Trouble shooting
- CNC Lathe machine specification
- CNC Lathe machining parts | CNC lathe machine parts and functions
- CNC Lathe machining | CNC control panel | Operation of cnc lathe machine
- How to set up a CNC Lathe | Installation of CNC Lathe
- Lubrication system in CNC machine | Automatic Lubrication System
- How CNC machine works | CNC Lathe
- CNC lathe chuck | Hydraulic chuck | Chuck removal
- Turret | Turret meaning | Turret cnc
- Tailstock | tailstock for lathe | CNC Lathe tailstock
- Tailstock live center | CNC Lathe