CNC lathe chuck Safety.
- Use proper lifting equipment or crane to load a job.
- Check the jaw pressure and maintain required value.
- Grease properly at grease point given.
- Use crane to remove the chuck from spindle.
- Use hand gloves during installing or removing the chuck.
In this the jaws are open and closed by hydraulic.We can set in and out jaws pressure.
Maintenance of CNC latheChuck
- Proper lubrication required for jaws sliding.
- Replace jaws bolts regularly.
- If the jaw allen bolts head damaged then remove the chuck from spindle and remove the bolts.